Are you making the best decision for your company’s future?
Many acquisitions fail to live up to expectations. The reasons range from poor deal structure, poor strategic fit, failure to identify problems with the quality of earnings, overly optimistic estimates of synergies, to lack of an integration plan.
Evaluating a company in another country compounds these risks. You are dealing with a different language and cultural barriers; different business ethics, legal systems, filing regulations, and accounting principles; transfer pricing that affects taxation – and often government involvement.
But international deals often provide the best growth opportunities. They can offer improved returns from economies of scale, new target markets for existing products/services, access to commodity materials, and a hedge against seasonality.
Even savvy managements and private equity investors cannot know everything they should to make a deal successful, so they need an experienced international advisor.
Services we Provide
In demanding work such as corporate restructuring where rules, deadlines and objectives change overnight, satisfying the respective parties and staying on top of things is an art itself and a real challenge we relish in.
There are two key strengths that set us apart – a trained, experienced eye for detail and a success-driven passion to serve. When your growing business needs a holding hand, our team of corporate advisors is here to do what we do best – taking your business to the next level of growth.
- Transaction Support
- Financial Due Diligence
- Vendor Assistance and Due Diligence
- Pre-Deal Evaluation and Structuring
- Negotiation Strategy Advice
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Acquisition Strategy
- Divesture Advisory
- Merger & Acquisition Integration
- Financial Restructuring
- Private Placements & Capital Raising
- Initial Public Offers and Project Management
- Structuring of Management Buy-Outs (MBO), Management Buy-Ins (MBI) and Buy-In Management Buy-Outs (BIMBO)
- Company and Business Valuations
- Equity Incentive Valuations
- Intangible Asset Impairment
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Shareholder/Corporate Planning
- Stock Redemptions and Recapitalisations
- Litigation Support
- Independent Expert Reports/Fairness Reports
Corporate Recovery Services
- Scheme of Arrangement and Composite Settlement Schemes
- Debt, Cash Flow and Credit Restructuring
- Capital Reduction
- Monitoring Accountant
- Turnaround Management
- Viability Review
- Non Performing Loan (NPL) Evaluation
- Liquidation – Provisional, Court, Creditors’ and Members’ Voluntary
- Receivership by Court and Debenture Appointments
- Special Administration, Independent Advisors and Creditors’ Agent
- Litigation Support
- Arbitration Support for Companies with Shareholders’ Disputes and Insolvency Problems
Need Help: Call us 1876-9265210 or Email:email@example.com