- Responsibility for a varied and diverse portfolio of clients
- Manage client relationships and provide general business advice to clients
- Responsible for audit scheduling, planning, staffing and structure
- Reviewing audit work papers and finalising financial statements
- Responsible for ensuring timely completion of projects and high level of client service
- Liaising with directors and partners
- Assisting in managing a group of seniors and trainees
- Monitoring the development of seniors and trainees and participation in the delivery of training courses to staff
- General administration, including working capital management.
- Detailed practical experience of IFRS and Trinidad & Tobago Company law
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent)
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting and auditing
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- Have prior experience within an audit team at management level
- Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm, and commitment
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Practicing Certificate from ICATT
- Ability to progress to Partner within 24 Months
The salary on offer will be highly competitive and will reflect the experience you bring to the role.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org