Corporate Finance Senior
Crowe Horwath is expanding in the Caribbean and now seek to recruit a highly talented corporate finance/accounting professional. The successful candidate will provide assistance to the senior management team and Partners within the Corporate Finance department in financial advisory, analysis and other corporate finance activities. You will work within different sectors and with varying corporate and public sector clients.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working on corporate finance engagements including transaction structuring, valuations, M&A advisory, strategic advice, debt negotiations, financial modelling, due diligence, preparation of business plans and asset management.
- Providing assistance and advice to clients, the senior management team and Partners on specific projects.
- Managing work plans and budgets in order to deliver a high-quality client service.
- Attending client meetings, keeping up to date records and presenting to clients if required.
- Keeping client files maintained.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and key intermediaries.
- Proactively managing job budgets, WIP and debtor ledger.
- Working within a team environment with more senior and junior personnel and providing training when necessary.
The role requires the following at a minimum:
- Honours Degree.
- ACA, ACCA or similar professional qualification.
- Demonstrable communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Strong financial analysis and financial modelling skills.
- Good level of proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
- Report-writing skills.
- Commercially astute.
- Preferably with prior corporate finance experience in professional practice or corporate roles in industry.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to :email@example.com