- To support from a technically sound point of view with regards to auditing & accounting standards.
- To facilitate and conduct training programs.
- To handle relevant compliance matters for nationwide offices.
- To effectively present information to internal & external associates.
- A Degree in Accountancy or any professional qualification.
- Possess a minimum 4 years of audit working experience, with strong knowledge of international and local accounting as well as auditing standards.
- Be proficient, both written and spoken English as well as possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to prioritize activities, manage timelines, and deal effectively with pressure.
- Have excellent organizational and coordination skills.
- Computer literate, well versed in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other day to day office applications.
- Motivated, result oriented and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
How to Apply:
- Download and Complete Application Form :Download Form here
- Submit Resume and Completed Form to :firstname.lastname@example.org