Crowe Horwath Jamaica has vacancy for an Audit Manager.
- Lead and supervise Audit Team
- Perform review of work completed by subordinates to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Handle ad-hoc advisory assignments.
- Meet clients and authorities to resolve issues.
- Minimum a university degree in Accounting or Finance, or those with a full or partial professional qualification (ACCA, CPA or MSc).
- Possess minimum 5 years of relevant work experience and good leadership and people skills.
- Be proficient in written and spoken English as well as possess excellent communication, report writing, and computer skills.
- Be proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for details.
- Be a team player who is also able to work well independently and in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
How to Apply:
- Download and Complete Application Form :Download Form here
- Submit Resume and Completed Form to :firstname.lastname@example.org